Are you an experienced quilter, or just starting out?
Looking for a like-minded group?
We are a group of quilters of all skill and experience levels who have been meeting in Sydney’s northern suburbs, since 1984. Our members are interested in all types of patchwork and quilting.
New members are welcome. We offer
• weekly meetings on Monday mornings and/or Tuesday evenings at Pennant Hills - social/sewing times, working on our own quilts
• occasional guest speakers, demonstrations, workshops and annual bus trip to quilt shops
• members’ exhibition to showcase our work and to raise funds for community groups, every two years
• we make a group quilt (or two) to raffle in conjunction with our exhibition
• monthly sewing day working on quilts to be donated to a community groupsPlease email your contact details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our membership secretary will call you, or email with details of meeting venues and times, and any other information you require.
You can learn more about us from the posts, other pages and links on this blog.