Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Images from the Fairholme Quilt Show (8)

Some more of the 100+ quilts from our 2016 Quilt Show in April:

Baby Bears’ Nursery
Virginia Coote
This quilt was made for my granddaughter’s second birthday.
She loves bears so it is very appropriate. It hangs in her bedroom.
I used a 'Kids Quilts' pattern. It was designed by Christine Sharp
 and Rachael Wright. I enjoy doing this type of applique.

A close up of Ginnie's fine hand blanket stitching

Civil War Quilt
Lyn Lang
This quilt was designed by Rhonda Pearce called
'Civil War Journey Quilt '. I really enjoyed my journey
exploring some of the Civil War fabric prints.
Angus’s Quilt
Virginia Coote
This is an eye spy quilt made for Angus’s 10th birthday. The design
was inspired by a quilt I saw in the window of a patchwork shop in
Bright. It is now 18 months old and has been well loved.
Detail of some of Ginnie's 'eye spy' fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment